The Lilac Mannequin 2010-2016. Powered by Blogger.

Alex Perry's Diva Accessories

Stunning gowns by Alex Perry? Check... Alex Perry Diva accessories to compliment?  Check...  Yes, my fellow fashionistas, you heard me correctly Diva accessories by Alex Perry!  The first of four Alex Perry ranges is set to hit Diva stores this September, dazzling the stores with stunning, feminine and gorgeous, bangles, necklaces, earrings, rings, and corsages.  A collection entailing pearls, pastels, tulle, lace, diamantes, embellishments, feathers and a signature butterfly motif.  Alex Perry commented on the collections claiming that he "Wanted feminine and pretty with an edge of contemporary glamour and the fresh, sexy design that Diva is followed for. "The idea is to bring clothes to life with beautiful butterflies and pretty strings of beads that drape and adorn any gorgeous gown."  I cannot wait to see the collections hit the stores, but in the meantime here is a sneak peek featuring model Juliana Forge! 
Just wanted to take the chance to thank all my loyal and fashionable 'The Lilac Mannequin' followers.   Thank you so much for your support!  If you aren't already a listed follower, please join as I'd love to know who my mystery followers are!  If you have any requests regarding what is featured on my blog or just general feedback, please feel free to contact me either via my Email, Facebook, Twitter, or drop me a comment under one of my posts, I'd love your feedback!